Tracer is installed using ClickOnce deployment technology. After you confirm your download of a trial or purchase a full version, you will be provided with a link to install the tools.
- Close all running versions of Revit
- Run the the installer application
- Accept the End User License Agreement
- Confirm your installation selections
- Enter your provided license key
- Confirm the installation of SQLite ODBC drivers
- Wait for the confirmation that installation is complete
Verify your Installation
After installing Conveyor, you should verify that the installation is successful. Check the following Semantic-related applications and confirm the plugins are available.
Verify that the “Tracer” commands is available in Rhino 6.0.
- Open Revit (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Verify that the Tracer export tool is available under the Proving Ground ribbon tab.
Power BI Visual
Verify that the “Tracer.pbiviz” is available at [file location]
Updating Tracer Tools
Tracer service releases and updates are often available on a regular basis. To update Tracer perform the following steps:
- Re-run the Tracer Installer
- The tool will check if an update is available
- Download the new update
- Follow the installation steps
Uninstalling Tracer Tools
Tracer can be removed from your device by performing the following tasks:
- Run the ClickOnce installer application
- Click “Remove” from the installation screen
- Removing will also deactivate your device from our license manager
To remove the installer from your computer
- Navigate to Add/Remove Programs
- Search for “Tracer”
- Uninstall the ClickOnce application