LunchBox is a collection of computational design tools for Grasshopper. The plugins include new component nodes for managing data and geometry for activities such as generative form making, paneling, rationalization, and interoperability. LunchBox also includes new general-purpose Machine Learning components built on the Accord.NET framework. The components are available under the GNU Lesser General Public License in following from Accord.NET. You can access the project on Bitbucket!
This download includes:
- ClickOnce deployment of LunchBox for Grasshopper plugin (works in Rhino 6 and 7)
- Surface paneling and tessellation
- Machine Learning algorithm implementation (LunchBoxML)
- Geometry utilities for geometry and data analysis
- Basic workflow support for Excel read/write
LunchBox is FREE!