Organizations need flexible product licensing models that can support a larger pool of users at an economical price points. In addition to the standard perpetual licensing available on this website, Conveyor can also be deployed as an enterprise-wide toolkit.
Why Conveyor Enterprise?
- Scales to larger groups of users with regular support and upgrades.
- Tools can support any skill level with a low barrier to entry.
- Tools use novel algorithms supporting real-world BIM workflows.
- Builds upon Rhino’s native 3DM and Rhino.Inside frameworks
- Annual subscription scaled to your business needs.
- No limits on device installs.*
- No limits on concurrent users.*
- New version releases and upgrades
- IT deployment support.
- Technical support priority.
- Training and consultations.
*Contract value is set based on a mutual understanding of regular software users and will be evaluated annually. See the pricing guide below.
Enterprise Pricing Guide
Contract values are set by determining an estimated number of regular users in your organization. We will work with you to set the value based on an understanding of current user pools of Rhino and Revit. The following are dollar figures that can be used for budgeting and estimation purposes. Enterprise contracts are billed annually.
- 5-14 User Range
- 4 consulting hours per year
$420 USD /user/year
$35 USD /user/month
- 15-29 User Range
- 6 consulting hours per year
$360 USD /user/year
$30 USD /user/month
- 30-50+ User Range
- 8 consulting hours per year
$300 USD /user/year
$25 USD /user/month