We are making the Proving Ground Apps available as an educational suite for students and professors. We hope this can help to expand access to our tools for students and professors that are interested in data-driven methods and interoperability workflows.
Educational Request and Discount
- Contact EduRequest@provingground.io and provide the following:
- Name of your academic institute
- Verification of enrollment (or employment as a professor)
- Your graduation date (students only)
- After verification, Proving Ground will provide an educational discount code and instructions allowing for the purchase of the Apps – including
- The apps will be provided under the terms and conditions of a license agreement specifying the apps are made available for educational-use only. The tools cannot be used for commercial purposes when purchased with this discount.
Note: Proving Ground Apps are developed for Windows 10 and includes plugins to tools including Revit (2019-2021), Rhino 6, and Power BI