Tracer Server is a data centralization platform for Revit building information model data. Tracer Server provides data automation capabilities for harvesting model data from multiple project models for a single source of truth for your business enterprise.
Why Tracer Server?
- Capture building data from multiple Revit projects into a single database.
- Automate model harvesting operations using the Tracer web portal.
- Use 2D and 3D Power BI visuals to compose report templates for enterprise reporting.
- Combine building data with other business resources, such as enterprise planning.
- Enterprise-wide deployment subscription deployment.
- Deployment options
- On premises
- Azure cloud services
- Annualized technical support, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Tracer Server web portal
- Setting configuration
- Model task upload
- BIM360 model harvesting
- Revit remote harvest automation
- Revit 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Tracer MySQL Revit database
- Power BI 3D and 2D report visuals
Enterprise Pricing Guide
A Tracer Server deployment contract is based on an annual subscription to the platform components used at the enterprise level. Customization and implementation options are available based on unique business needs.
- Enterprise-wide deployment
- Technology subscription
- Support + Upgrades
$15,000 USD /year
*Software pricing excludes third-party IT infrastructure and licensing costs.
- Software customization
- Data standards consulting
- Implementation training