Q: Where do LunchBox plugins get installed?
- A: %USERPROFILE%\Grasshopper\Libraries\LunchBox
Q: I have LunchBox installed but it does not appear in Grasshopper. What’s going on?
- A: The plugin files may be ‘blocked’. Navigate to the LunchBox plugin directory, right-click each file > properties > ensure the file is ‘unblocked’
Q: I can’t find the LunchBox for Dynamo app to download. Where can I install it?
- A: We have discontinued development for Dynamo but have made the source code for LunchBox available here.
Q: How can I install LunchBox on a Mac computer?
- A: While Proving Ground does not officially support a version of LunchBox for Mac, you may download the .ZIP file that contains the components and manually place them into the Grasshopper Libraries folder on your machine.
- Please note: Not all of the components will work on a Mac system.
- The ClickOnce installer application will not work on a Mac system.
- The .ZIP file is included in the LunchBox download on our site. You can also find it at Food4Rhino.com with “ZIP” indicated in the title.
- After downloading, ensure that the ZIP folder is not locked. Right click on the folder from your file browser, and select “Get Info” which will open a new window with the details about the file. Uncheck the “Locked” box, if applicable.
- Extract the files from the ZIP, and then copy and paste the files within it into your Grasshopper Libraries folder.
- To locate the Libraries folder, Navigate to File > Special Folders > Components within the Grasshopper menu.