While our aim is to make Semantic use as simple as possible, you may sometimes run into issues installing and running Semantic.
If you have a problem using Semantic, please contact us at email@example.com
- Rhino ‘SemanticPanel’ command is unavailable after installation
- Power BI won’t connect to SQLite and gives an ODBC Error
- Some element meshes are not appearing in Power BI
- A warning appears when importing the Semantic or Tracer visuals into PowerBI
- I installed Semantic using an offline installer; now I’m running into unexplained issues.
- My Semantic properties are no longer showing up after upgrading
- Installing Semantic in Rhino 8