Semantic Rhino plugin did not register
After installation, if the “SemanticPanel” commands are not available, it is likely the plugin did not fully register with Rhino.
- Rhino’s registry addition of the Semantic plugin did not complete during installation.
- Locate the Rhino plugin on your computer after installation
- Rhino 6: %appdata%\Proving Ground\Semantic\Rhino6\SemanticV6.rhp
- Rhino 7: %appdata%\Proving Ground\Semantic\Rhino7\SemanticV6.rhp
- Open Rhino (6 or 7)
- Drag and drop the RHP file for your Rhino version into the open Rhino document
- The plugin will become registered with Rhino.