Visualize a 3D Rhino Model in Power BI
This tutorial provides an overview of visualizing 3D Rhino model geometry in Power BI. The 3D Rhino Visual is included in the standard purchase for the Semantic plugin. This video covers:
- Loading the 3D Rhino visual in Power BI
- Connected to an architectureal 3D Rhino model
- Coordinating report data with the 3D visual
- Publishing a report for viewing the 3D Power BI report on the web
Coordinate Rhino Object Colors with Power BI
This tutorial covers how to coordinate object colors in Rhino with the color assignment in Power BI. This tutorial makes use of “Internal” Semantic values.
- Learn how to report Rhino object color in a Semantic report.
- Learn how to assign a list of colors to the 3D Rhino visual in Power BI
Compare Rhino Design Options in Power BI
This tutorial covers how to use the 3D Rhino Power BI visual’s “View” field to create multiple parallel views of your Rhino model based on a property field. This allows users to create comparison dashboards during architectural design.
- Learn how to setup the “view” field in the Rhino 3D visual
- Learn how to use a slicer to control visible 3D views
- Learn about use cases for using multiple parallel views