Power BI gives me an error when trying to connect to SQLite.
- Semantic V3 includes a workflow and visual for connecting to data contained within a SQLite database. Power BI requires appropriated ODBC drivers be installed.
- When connecting to a SQLite database, Power BI fails to connect with ERROR [IM006][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver’s SQLSetConnectAttr failed.
- The ODBC driver is failing to resolve the connection to the SQLite database file.
- Ensure that the SQLite ODBC drivers are installed.
- When connecting using ODBC, ensure you are using the “SQLite3 Datasource” for the DSN
- Esnure that you are using the full file path (including file name and extension)