This page tracks notes about service release versions of Tracer. Here you will find information on new features, improvements, and bug fixes for service releases.
Release v18.104.22.168 (CURRENT VERSION)
3D Visual Service Release
- Expose a format option to “Show or Hide” the Warning icon
- Removed the “Proving Ground” logo during loading operations
- Improved visual click events, highlighting
- Visual loading now shows a circular progress icon
- Warning details now shows more data
New Revit Version Supported!
- Tracer now supports Revit 2022!
- Revit exporter addin improvements to processing speed and parallel processing of some element data.
- Control exported Revit mesh detail level with a slider setting. Setting the slider to 0.1 will result in a lower-resolution mesh. 1.0 will be a higher resolution mesh.
- A bug with save file pathing creating improper file names has been fixed.
- Tracer exporter would fail on BIM360 models. This has been fixed.
- New Revit exporter interface that includes the ability to select Revit element categories and save export presets.
- New 3D Tracer visual for Power BI is included if you purchase a 3D license.
- New Trial option with 15-day Revit export tools and watermarked visuals.
- Fixed an issue with Proving Ground logos appearing on the visual in dashboard
- Fixed a deployment issue that was incorrectly deploying Spatialite dependencies for the Tracer harvester.
- Release the Kraken! Tracer Revit harvests are now far more extensive to include more element types. Processing time is higher, but far more complete.
- Support for gradient color mapping to visual category field (heat maps!)
- Support for harvesting Revit data from unsaved models and cloud models
- Control over point location size
- Control over polygon and point edge visibility
- Fixed a bug that disallowed numeric inputs into the visual category fields
- Fixed a bug that disallowed numeric inputs into the visual tooltips
- First official release available for download!
- Resolution: To be addressed in next service release scheduled for week of 2020.8.3
- Unsaved models and cloud models will not export without first being saved locally
- Some SQLite database “Views” need corrections to their query