While our aim is to make Revit and Power BI integration as simple as possible, you may encounter workflow challenges in the process. If you are having trouble getting up and running with Tracer, here are some tips!
If you have a problem getting Tracer to run, please contact us at email@example.com
- Exporting data from Revit is slow or appears to freeze
- Some element meshes are not appearing in Power BI
- SQLite drivers are failing to install
- Revit cannot run the external application “Tracer.Harvest Application”
- Power BI is not correctly displaying special characters (country/region)
- Power BI won’t connect to SQLite and gives an ODBC Error