BIM Data at an Enterprise Scale
Tracer Server creates centralized data platforms for Revit building information models. Tracer Server build upon the model data harvesting technology of the Tracer for Revit app, and introduces the ability to centralize data across entire portfolios of BIM models.
Tracer Server is more than an app – we pair it with data strategy and implementation services. We work with each of our clients to tailor Tracer Server to suit their business needs with customized presets, data architecture, secure protocol, and more.
- Automated Revit Document data harvesting
- Centralized data storage
- Web-based configuration of model processing
- Enterprise-wide data infrastructure
The following documentation pages are available for current Tracer Server clients.
How To Guides
- Log into Tracer Server
- Harvest a Revit Document
- Manage Uploaded Revit Documents
- Manage Users and Permissions
- Manage Databases
- Manage Harvest Presets
- Manage Document Tags
- Find Version Information and Get Help