Conveyor is installed using ClickOnce deployment technology. After you confirm your download of a trial or purchase a full version, you will be provided with a link to install the tools.
- Close all running versions of Rhino and Revit
- Run the the installer application
- Accept the End User License Agreement
- Confirm your installation selections
- Enter your provided license key
- Wait for the confirmation that installation is complete
Verify your Installation
After installing Conveyor, you should verify that the installation is successful Check the following applications and confirm the plugins are available.
Revit (2020, 2019, and 2020)
Verify that the Rhino Conveyor, Import Geometry, Setup Rhino File Commands are visible in the ribbon under the “Proving Ground” tab.
- Open Revit (versions 2020, 2019, or 2018)
- Navigate to the “Proving Ground” tab
- Verify that “Rhino Conveyor”, “Import Geometry”, and “Setup Rhino File” are installed.
Verify that the “ConveyorSetup” and “SemanticPanel” commands are available in Rhino 6.0.
- Open Rhino 6.0
- Run the “ConveyorSetup” command and verify that layers are created and a dockable UI opens.
- Run the “SemanticPanel” command and verify that a dockable UI opens.
Verify that the “Proving Ground” tab exists in Grasshopper and that the Conveyor and Semantic components are available to use.
Updating Conveyor Tools
Conveyor service releases and updates are often available on a regular basis. To update Conveyor perform the following steps:
- Re-run the Conveyor Installer
- The tool will check if an update is available
- Download the new update
- Follow the installation steps
Uninstalling Conveyor Tools
Conveyor can be removed from your device by performing the following tasks:
- Run the ClickOnce installer application
- Click “Remove” from the installation screen
- Removing will also deactivate your device from our license manager
To remove the installer from your computer
- Navigate to Add/Remove Programs
- Search for “Conveyor”
- Uninstall the ClickOnce application