Place Revit adaptive families with Grasshopper
This video discusses how to use Conveyor’s Grasshopper tools to create and control Revit-based Adaptive Component Families. This video covers the following topics:
- Using the Conveyor Adaptive tools in Grasshopper.
- Preparing Grasshopper data for Revit translation.
- Using Conveyor to place Adaptive Components.
- Changing the Grasshopper parameters and updating the Revit Adaptive Components.
Import Levels and Floors using Grasshopper
In this video, we review how to setup a Grasshopper definition to translate Levels and Floors into Revit. Grasshopper is used to parametrically control floor surfaces. The objects are imported to Revit and then updated from Grasshopper.
- Setting up the Levels Conveyor component.
- Setting up the Floors Conveyor component.
- Importing Grasshopper objects into Revit.
- Updating the Grasshopper objects with Revit.
Import Blocks as Families using Grasshopper
In this video, we review how to use Conveyor’s Grasshopper components to manage the transfer of Blocks into Revit. Rhino Grasshopper components can be used to create block definitions and instances and transfer them to Revit.
- Establish a Block definition using Grasshopper.
- Establish Block instances using Grasshopper.
- Import Block definitions and instances into Revit as Family elements.
- Update the Block definitions and instances in Revit.