Rhino 7, Revit, or Rhino.Inside.Revit are out-of-date
The most common cause of crashing we have encountered involves out-of-date software for Rhino, Revit, or Rhino.Inside.Revit. Running Conveyor with Rhino.Inside.Revit requires careful attention to the software versions being used.
- Your Revit, Rhino, and Rhino.Inside.Revit software needs to be updated before using Conveyor.
- Conveyor updates – Check to see that you are using the most current version of Conveyor
- Revit updates – Ensure your version of Revit has the latest updates and hotfixes installed.
- Rhino service releases – Ensure your version of Rhino has the latest service releases installed.
- Rhino.Inside.Revit – Ensure Rhino.Inside.Revit is up-to-date.
- Note that Rhino.Inside is still in BETA and has frequent updates.