While our aim is to make Rhino-Revit integration as simple as possible, translating geometry between two different systems can be tricky business. If you are having trouble getting up and running with Conveyor, here are some tips!
If you have a problem getting Conveyor to run, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Migrating Conveyor setup from V2 to V3
- Conveyor Rhino Plugin gives me errors with Rhino.Inside Revit
- Rhino Conveyor command is not available after installation
- Rhino Conveyor plugin crashes when used with Rhino.Inside.Revit
- Rhino 7 Conveyor plugin crashes when running “ConveyorV4” command
- I installed Conveyor using the offline installer; now I’m running into unexplained issues.
- Unable to load Conveyor in Rhino: “ID already in use.”
- Problems with “Local Machine” installation (for Enterprise subscribers)