Rhino 7 Plugin Load Conflicts with Previous Conveyor Plugin Version
Crashing can mean there is a plugin conflict with an older version of Conveyor or with the Rhino 6 version of Conveyor.
- In Rhino 7, Check your available commands – if installed correctly, the only Conveyor command listed should be “ConveyorV4“.
- If “ConveyorV3”, “ConveyorV2“, or “ConveyorSetup” is listed in Rhino 7, that means a previous version of Conveyor was not fully unregistered.
- Navigate to the “PluginManager” in Rhino 7 and check for duplicate Conveyor entries. Ensure that only Conveyor V4 plugins for Rhino 7 are checked and loaded.
- If the old “ConveyorSetup” command remains in Rhino 7, you may need to take an additional step of deleting it from the Registry:
- Run Regedit.exe from your task bar (requires admin rights).
- Find the following Registry Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\McNeel\Rhinoceros\7.0\Plug-Ins\5abc1aa7-8171-480d-a4a0-423332d8cf05
- Also check to see that the Local Machine entry is not present: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\McNeel\Rhinoceros\7.0\Plug-Ins\5abc1aa7-8171-480d-a4a0-423332d8cf05
- Delete this key from your registry
- This should prevent Rhino 7 from loading the old V1 plugin.