Conveyor Rhino plugin did not register
After installation, if the “ConveyorSetup”, “ConveyorV2”, or “ConveyorV3” commands are not available, it is likely the plugin did not fully register with Rhino.
- Rhino’s registry addition of the Conveyor plugin did not complete during installation.
- Locate the Rhino plugin on your computer after installation
- Rhino 6: %appdata%\Proving Ground\Conveyor\ProvingGround.ConveyorRhino\ProvingGround.ConveyorRhino.rhp
- Rhino 7: %appdata%\Proving Ground\Conveyor\ProvingGround.ConveyorRhinoInside\ProvingGround.ConveyorRhinoInside.rhp
- Open Rhino (6 or 7)
- Note: ConveyorRhinoInside.rhp can only be used with Rhino 7
- Drag and drop the RHP file for your Rhino version into the open Rhino document
- The plugin will become registered with Rhino.