Supported Conveyor Version: v2.0
Getting Revit elements into Rhino
1. Open the Rhino interface from Rhino.Inside.Revit
Under the Revit “Rhinoceros” tab, click the “Rhino” button to activate the Rhino modeling interface.
2. Run the “ConveyorV2” command to activate Conveyor
Under the Revit “Rhinoceros” tab, Rhino.Inside.Revit exposes the ability to access Rhino interfaces – including the Rhino’s modeling environment and Grasshopper’s computational design interface.
3. Create and Select a Rhino object to send to Rhino
- Select a Revit element in an open Revit view in your project.
- In Rhino, click the “Get from Revit” button in the Conveyor window.
- The Revit object geometry will be created in the Rhino interface.