- All of the app configuration files have been installed at the correct locations, but Rhino is failing to load the plugin.
- Possible Explanation: Some or all Installed files are being ‘blocked’ by Windows.
- This issue seems to affect a small subset of users who have installed our apps using an offline installer package.
- We recommend asking your IT administration professional to run the following Powershell command, which will unblock all of the files in the Proving Ground directory.
get-childitem -Recurse “$env:AppData\Proving Ground” | unblock-file
Not working? We can help!
- Email email@example.com with a detailed message, including any “InstallerLog.txt” files from the “%APPDATA%/Proving Ground/Conveyor” folder on your computer.