This page tracks notes about service release versions of Tracer. Here you will find information on new features, improvements, and bug fixes for service releases.
Release v18.104.22.168 (CURRENT VERSION)
- Control exported Revit mesh detail level with a slider setting. Setting the slider to 0.1 will result in a lower-resolution mesh. 1.0 will be a higher resolution mesh.
- A bug with save file pathing creating improper file names has been fixed.
- Tracer exporter would fail on BIM360 models. This has been fixed.
- New Revit exporter interface that includes the ability to select Revit element categories and save export presets.
- New 3D Tracer visual for Power BI is included if you purchase a 3D license.
- New Trial option with 15-day Revit export tools and watermarked visuals.
- Fixed an issue with Proving Ground logos appearing on the visual in dashboard
- Fixed a deployment issue that was incorrectly deploying Spatialite dependencies for the Tracer harvester.
- Release the Kraken! Tracer Revit harvests are now far more extensive to include more element types. Processing time is higher, but far more complete.
- Support for gradient color mapping to visual category field (heat maps!)
- Support for harvesting Revit data from unsaved models and cloud models
- Control over point location size
- Control over polygon and point edge visibility
- Fixed a bug that disallowed numeric inputs into the visual category fields
- Fixed a bug that disallowed numeric inputs into the visual tooltips
- First official release available for download!
- Resolution: To be addressed in next service release scheduled for week of 2020.8.3
- Unsaved models and cloud models will not export without first being saved locally
- Some SQLite database “Views” need corrections to their query