This page tracks notes about service release versions of Tracer. Here you will find information on new features, improvements, and bug fixes for service releases.
Release v1.4.3 (CURRENT VERSION)
- Fixed an issue with Proving Ground logos appearing on the visual in dashboard
- Fixed a deployment issue that was incorrectly deploying Spatialite dependencies for the Tracer harvester.
- Release the Kraken! Tracer Revit harvests are now far more extensive to include more element types. Processing time is higher, but far more complete.
- Support for gradient color mapping to visual category field (heat maps!)
- Support for harvesting Revit data from unsaved models and cloud models
- Control over point location size
- Control over polygon and point edge visibility
- Fixed a bug that disallowed numeric inputs into the visual category fields
- Fixed a bug that disallowed numeric inputs into the visual tooltips
- First official release available for download!
- Resolution: To be addressed in next service release scheduled for week of 2020.8.3
- Unsaved models and cloud models will not export without first being saved locally
- Some SQLite database “Views” need corrections to their query